Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dreams of New Blog

Thank you for stopping by! I am an avid lover and reader of many wonderful blogs out there. I can spend hours on the internet! I tend to read many "mommy" blogs, bilingual education blogs, and coupon blogs. On my favorite blogs, its evident that the blogger knows their audience and has thoughfully crafted each post. I've struggled over the last few months, even year, over what to make of this blog, which was supported by so many people in the beginning stages of Little Linguists. But as we got into the day to day grind, I had reached a point where I wasn't really sure what to write about.
So I decided this blog is not going to be just about Little Linguists, necessarily. That is definitely a huge part of who I am and what I do on a daily basis. But...I am also in the process of launching another joint business venture, I'm involved in starting a dual-language immersion school, I'm a coupon-loving, bargain-shopper mom and a domestically challenged wife. I cannot guarantee that I am a good blogger, but I will try to meet your expectations. This blog will incorporate a little bit of everything, I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to shoot me an email and let me know if there is something you'd like to see.